Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Concert

Iron Man had a concert tonight....it was all the first grade classes.  They did an awesome job.  Although he didn't want to.  He was so afraid to sing in front of "everyone".  I was really praying that we didn't have a repeat of the Christmas program.  (Our kids at church do a short musical program....at which Iron Man faced backwards nearly the entire time....of course I was proud that he was up there!!  Little Bit sat off stage with the Children's Pastor.  :)   I was proud of him too...because he wasn't throwing a major tantrum!  Yes, we foster parents celebrate everything we can!!!!)

ANYWAY, Iron Man did great....he was singing and doing motions too!  I also met one of the other parents from our class.  She was telling me how she gets reports on Iron Man.....her twins are proud of the progress Iron Man has made so far too!

Thank you God for using me to help these boys.  I pray that you will allow me to teach them something everyday.  Use me to show your love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment