Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gifts

Last night I had the chance to take my kiddos to see Disney on Ice.  I was not really impressed with the show.  Frankly, I was rather disappointed in the choreography.  When there was a company doing things together it was really sloppy!  I just feel for the price you pay for tickets....and for the fact these people do this full time....I really felt like it should have been a little more together.  BUT, anyway....

It was SO fun to watch my three kiddos watch completely mesmerized by the whole production. They have never seen anything like it.  And I discovered several Disney movies they have never had the opportunity to watch.  I forget that the experiences my bio had the missed out on.  Things I think are so basic.... like watching Disney movies.

So some of the story lines were lost on them...but they still sat in awe.  Sure wish I could show you all of the cute faces staring at it all. Maybe someday.

All of this was an early Christmas present for them....and it really reminds me how our Heavenly Father enjoys giving us gifts and I am so sure He delights in our pleasure just the same.  Now if we could just remember to sit back and wait patiently for all the good things He has planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment