Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hi-ho Hi-ho.....

It's off to work I go.  Yes, tomorrow it is back to work after a nice 4-day weekend.  I have to admit, on one hand it has been nice to be home.....but on the other, I will be glad for the kids to go back to school.

Ther have been many times the past year I have realized that I miss being at home and homeschooling.  But I am not sure if I could homeschool my FASD trio. I even wonder why God has given me these children.....  I really don't feel adequate many times.....but then I have to lean into Him and trust in Him.....and buckle my seatbelt because the ride is bumpy!!

I did get Thanksgivng dinner made, lots of soup and stock made, the house (outside) decorated, 6 loads of laundry done, three trips to the grocery store (actually different stores), and tidied,the house.....I didn't do any Black Friday shopping. Not for a lack of wanting to, but that is one thing that goes by the side as a single parent. Oh well....

As I head off to work....I'll leave you with this:




No comments:

Post a Comment