Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Knuckle Down

Now if you knew what was coming....good for you! I can remember going to my grandparents' house when I was a kid and my grandfather had a TON of marbles. We would always play.

My kiddo got marbles last year (he started his collection on our Texas vacation).... And finally today I looked up the rules so we could play.

A little bit of string and painters tape....voila 


Of course playing a game with FASD kids is so frustrating to me.... The concrete black and white thinking causes them to think they have to always be in the same spot!!! And honestly I know they probably won't ever "get it" ....thus this competitive momma has to change.

Ugh, this journey is certainly reminding me how The Refiners fire changes us for the better. 

2 comments:

  1. You are a good momma to these kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allison...some days I wonder what God was thinking! But after our 'Dinner & Movie' night the other day...I actually looked at that picture of the kids...and thought to myself...Yeah God, I could do it.

    ReplyDelete