Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blog Party...

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

 This is rather timely as Iron Man is going to his first friend birthday party today.  I have realized how out of practice I am....(You can read how said child has only lived with me for 5 1/2 months...and in my defense my bio-child was homeschooled so we didn't do all these class parties!) I had the invitation on the frig to call birthday boy's mom to RSVP...but she also send a group email - which I get on my iPhone.  AH life is so easy these days...so Yes, I will RSVP via email.  Not knowing what birthday boy likes because he is in Iron Man's class at school.  Furthermore....I know they will have cake, but not sure that Iron Man will eat lunch today or not.  hmmm.....oops, parenting party fail.


Well, all is not lost because here's my chance to party and so can you.  I am joining up on this blog party thanks to my "new friend" Jessie over at Then I Laughed, and she's right: Everyone loves a good party.  So take 5 minutes and join in!

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from the UBP and stopping for a moment to link up and say hi!
    Nicky
    www.feelingtheemptynest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll definitely be checking to see how you are your little ones are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this party just pretty darn fun! I'm loving finding all these new blogs! Oh and I posted that recipe for the yummy breakfast rolls! http://www.thenilaughed.com/2013/04/moms-amazing-breakfast-rolls.html

    ReplyDelete