Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

No visit...

Well, after court yesterday...I didn't really expect there to be a visit with bio-mom today.  BUT I guess I did hold out hope.  Hope for her.  Hope that she might actually get out.....  Yes, I knew it wasn't really likely, but still......
(Her plan was to use the 1/2 paycheck that she was due today and hope a family member would pay the rest so she could get out.....and then she had to contact her worker before noon.)

I really want to be a better witness to her.  I do pray for her.  I pray for these kids too.  It breaks my heart....  Yes, my heart breaks for them and her...

This is one example of why:

Today I went to pick up Little Bit and he was so excited to see me.... Well, actually he wasn't.  He was rather disappointed that I was there so early (I wasn't....he just thought his day was half over because he was having so much fun today since school was out).  But once he realized that and I asked about his day he proceeded to say:

"The best part was 'NO VISIT WITH MOM'"

ouch.

ouch.

ouch.....



How do you handle that???  I'd love to hear what you do.  This hasn't changed much.  They actually never wanted to go on the day-long visits...and I guess I didn't blame them since she never rarely fed them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment