Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Getting to know me.....just a little

OK, So I ran across this cool "Kansas Women Bloggers"and I thought I'd join in....


Getting to Know You Link Party with the Kansas Women Bloggers1.  If you make money with your blog, how do you do it?
Nope....don't make any money at this.  I probably never will....I don't really consider myself a "writer" - just use this as an outlet.

2.  How do you increase your blog readership?
I post some on Pinterest and Facebook.... I am still working on this.

3. If you aren’t originally from Kansas, what brought you here?
I am not originally from Kansas...family brought me here....but it has always been home more than where I am from.  I have lived in states.

4. If you are from Kansas, have you ever lived elsewhere?
See above...LOL
 
5. If someone were to hand you $10,000 (no strings attached), what would you do with it?
First I would tithe on it.  Then, invest.  Really not too much.

6. Who was the first blogger you ever really followed?
The first blog I began to regularly follow (about 6-7 years ago) was by Angie Smith it was then called "Bring the Rain" and it was a healing outlet for her after her daughter's terminal diagnosis in utero.  I won't ruin it. She is blogging...go read the story...but have a box of kleenex nearby.  She is the reason why I began to blog my journey.

7.  What’s your favorite pair of shoes?
Mostly none.  But I hate being cold....so in the winter, anything warm and comfy!



Read more at http://kansaswomenbloggers.com/2013/11/19/getting-to-know-you-a-link-party/#A8mDhEqB5doJBfVQ.99

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating! We hope you'll consider joining us as a member of Kansas Women Bloggers. Here are the details: http://kansaswomenbloggers.com/join-kwb/

    ReplyDelete