Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

My Melted Heart

So tonight was a late night because it was the last night of this round of PS-MAPP....it is wonderful to "graduate" another capable class of future foster parents, adoptive parents, and child advocates.  But at the end while wrapping up, my kiddos were writing on the white boards..... When I turned around to see, "____, you are the best mom in the world"

You know, I am not perfect. I screw up....probably daily...and have to ask for forgiveness for my shortcomings. I have to beg for grace and mercy from God (usually with a side order of patience).   ;) But the truth of the matter is.....I matter.  These kids matter.  I never felt this inadequate with my bio-kiddo. Thanks Iron Man....I needed that.  And the whipped cream and cherry on top came when the other two followed his lead....and then Iron Man wrote "I love you". He is not the one to usually offer  up any love or affection..... Thanks son.  I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment